I am willing, tell me now!!!
that is SO exciting!
How do I find out if I post a comment?? Not fair! This is kinda like torture!!! Oh well I guess I'll do what I have to do!
Tell me! Tell me!
Tell me! Tell Me!
We want to know,please!!!!!
Ok Jessica,Spill the beans.
OK OK OK!! Please!
Times up you need to tell all of that posted comments now! And we wont even tell your mom if you don't want us to. We will just act surprised.
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
I am willing, tell me now!!!
ReplyDeletethat is SO exciting!
ReplyDeleteHow do I find out if I post a comment?? Not fair! This is kinda like torture!!! Oh well I guess I'll do what I have to do!
ReplyDeleteTell me! Tell me!
ReplyDeleteTell me! Tell Me!
ReplyDeleteWe want to know,please!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOk Jessica,
ReplyDeleteSpill the beans.
OK OK OK!! Please!
ReplyDeleteTimes up you need to tell all of that posted comments now! And we wont even tell your mom if you don't want us to. We will just act surprised.
ReplyDelete